Welcome to our shop!Quilts-N-Fabrics opened for business in 2015 by owner, Debra Lindsay.
On April 21, 2015 after receiving our first few bolts of fabric. Another order soon followed. Then another. Then my phone rang. This was exciting! But, then a lady called and asked if she could bring her quilting group over to see all the fabric we carried. Without even thinking, I agreed to have them visit.
I had to act FAST! I wasn’t set up to be a physical fabric shop! I had only sold fabric online. In a panic, a friend and I started organizing my piles of fabric, trying to make it look presentable for the group that would be arriving the next day.
By the end of that day, we had four complete shelves of fabric nicely arranged. There was also a wall for the notions, and a book shelf of fat quarters, extra yardage of fabric, bottles of Best Press Spray and thread.
I couldn’t believe my eyes. I had a complete fabric store and didn’t even know it!
From that day on, I was open for business from 11:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday thru Friday.
Look at Us Now!
- We now have 2600 bolts of fabric in stock.
- We carry almost every kind of notion a quilt shop would need
- We sell Singer Featherweight 221 sewing machines
- We sell all kinds of quilt kits. Which include the backing fabric. You have everything you need to complete your quilt from the get go!
- We have Moda fabric, Kimberbell Design quilt and bench pillow kits, software CD's and sewing patterns. Lori Holt fabric and pattern books.
- We offer quilting services, quilt classes, and machine embroidery classes, and Kimberbell event classes too.
- We have a Singer Featherweight group that meets on the second Wednesday of each month.
Quilts-N-Fabrics is a complete quilting and fabric store. It’s quaint and fun to be in. The service you receive at Quilts-N-Fabrics is the best you can get. So, come on over and enjoy your time while you are at Quilts-N-Fabrics.
Please have a look around, contact me if you have any questions and Sign up for a class if you’d like to get more involved!